Retail Team Member
In brief position summary of being a retail team member at Mascot Universe is:
- engaging with customers to enhance their shopping experience and help meet their shopping needs
- merchandising products to keep the sales floor organized and appealing
- assisting at the cash register
Retail team members duties and responsibilities will include a variety of things which include and are not limited to:
- Engaging enthusiastically with customers to create a memorable and pleasant experience, generate sales, and assist with any questions that they may have. We are a very customer service oriented team and need team members who will go above and beyond.
- Ability to organize and move merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines assigned by manager.
- Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare deposits as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data.
- Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates.
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications of a Retail Team Member include:
- Exude high energy, and have an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays.
- Be able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
If this position seems like the perfect fit for you and wish to apply, please download both pages of our MU Employment Application (<- linked right there) to fill it out electronically and email it to [email protected] or print it out and drop it off in store.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, idea driven & creative thinker to join our marketing team for Mascot Universe & Lutz Scoops! No prior experience is needed, just need to be an individual who is eager & willing to learn. Responsibilities include:
- Ability to recruit models to capture merchandise for both Mascot Universe & Lutz Scoops. From shirts to ice cream, we want to capture images that show our customers what we’re all about!
- Creating content using Canva, photoshop, illustrator, or any other platform that engages our customers to interact with our social media. Whether it be a poll for voting or an informational graphic, we want a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing feed on Instagram & Facebook. Experience in photoshop, illustrator, or Canva not required.
- Scheduling posts and creating captions on Facebook & Instagram. Consistency is key! We want to be up to date and current while consistently posting.
- Sharing ideas to continue growing our platforms and businesses. That’s the best part of it all- creative freedom! We love any and all ideas.
If you think this is the perfect fit for you, e-mail a resumé and/or e-mail an application (click here for a PDF application) to [email protected]